[BCLUG] Thunderbird -- changes are planned

Ian Samuel ian at mrzesty.net
Fri Feb 10 14:47:23 EST 2023

The 'sync' will be a nice addition. Hopefully they mean account sync -
because there is nothing more annoying than adding all your
credentials/accounts on every Thunderbird install.

i.

--
Ian Samuel  M.Sc. IS  LPIC-3
Linux and Infrastructure Architect

"Excellence prospers in the absence of excuses."
"Lorii Myers"