[BCLUG] Thunderbird -- changes are planned

BCLUG admin at bclug.ca
Tue Feb 14 02:59:12 EST 2023

Ian Samuel wrote on 10/02/2023 11.47:

> The 'sync' will be a nice addition. Hopefully they mean account sync -
> because there is nothing more annoying than adding all your
> credentials/accounts on every Thunderbird install.

Oh, yeah, account sync - that's a good point.

I noticed I signed up for a Firefox sync account, and have never used it.

I normally 2 regular Firefox windows (with lots of tabs each), and one
incognito mode window.

I don't want all those tabs from the 2 windows transferred to my phone
though. Some of them? Yes.

Anyone try it?  Is it pretty useful?

Cheers,

rb