[Discuss] Aspiring Grumpy Unix Admin

jkinney23 at yahoo.ca jkinney23 at yahoo.ca
Sun Jun 26 13:38:31 EDT 2022

Hello,

I want to be a GUA.  I have read the Dilbert comic, I have some suspenders, a nickel to
chuck at windows wieners, and I am working on my big fluffy Santa beard.  Does anyone
in this group have suggestions what else I need to land a new job as a grumpy Unix guy?

Seriously though, I am new to BC and already having troubles with gatekeepers.  I am
looking for some safe places to talk command line and FOSS.  I'm studying up for my
LPIC-2 and BSD certifications and would love to meet more people who already know
this stuff or are learning.  Lovely to meet everyone at BCLUG!

Now seriously though...am I going to get more interview offers with red or blue suspenders?

Jason