[Discuss] (forw) Re: [sf-lug] BALUG: meeting: Tu 2022-06-21: Discussion, etc.: (DNS?add/drop zones dynamically with mini-demo, general discussions, stories, Q&A, ...)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Jun 22 01:07:18 EDT 2022

Passing along.  (I was one of the small crowd with Michael at Henry's
Hunan Restaurant.)  As Michael mentions, he will probably provide his
notes; I believe he also did so for his previous (and related) Dynamic
DNS talk, about a month ago.

----- Forwarded message from Michael Paoli <Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu> -----