[BCLUG] [VanLUG G] Data visualization with D3.js

BCLUG info at bclug.ca
Tue Jul 12 07:02:55 EDT 2022

Guilherme Lindner via Discussion wrote on 2022-06-29 17:38:

> If you are having the meeting this weekend please drop the link here.
> I’ll do my best to join.

Hi everyone,

Anyone interested in a how-to presentation on data visualization with D3.js?

I have a presentation from 30 to 45 minutes all ready & practised.

I gave it at another LUG today, after a seasoned Linux / Unix guru and
college instructor gave one on Asahi Linux on Mac - very intimidating
guy to follow.

But it went really well, finished presentation in 45 minutes and then
continued with discussion for further 30 minutes due to interest.

I feel it went rather well, much to my surprise.

So, now that I have the material written, and have practise presenting
it, an invitation is open to *everyone*.

"How to visualize data with D3.js" and general Linux FOSS discussion.

Does Saturday, 11:00am online meeting sound good?  Would a weekday
evening be better? I'm happy to pick any time that works for the most
people.

Thanks!