[BCLUG] [VanLUG G] Data visualization with D3.js

Znoteer znoteer at mailbox.org
Tue Jul 12 15:46:50 EDT 2022

On Tue, Jul 12, 2022 at 04:02:55AM -0700, BCLUG wrote:

> Boyd Thomson via Discussion wrote on 2022-06-27 10:03:
>
> > Indeed, quite interested/inexperienced in this space.
>

> Guilherme Lindner via Discussion wrote on 2022-06-29 17:38:
>
> > If you are having the meeting this weekend please drop the link here.
> > I’ll do my best to join.
>

> Hi everyone,
>
> Anyone interested in a how-to presentation on data visualization with D3.js?

I'd be interested from a data visualisation in general point of view rather than specifically with this tool.  It would depend on when though.  I'm UTC -4 (or PT +3 to see it more easily from the Wet Coast point of view). A recording I'd watch if the presentation time were either a) not virtual, or b) not at a time when I was available.

Thanks,

--
Znoteer
znoteer at mailbox.org