[Discuss] Time for BCLUG to get active

Znoteer znoteer at mailbox.org
Fri Sep 10 05:27:26 EDT 2021

TBH, I'm not sure I'll be a regulare meeting attendee.  I'm not in the Lower
Mainland for one thing, so I would only be available for online meetings,
and even then, I'm not in the same timezone, so I might be difficult to
accomodate.

I'm mostly interested on the discussions that may happen on this mailing
list, or maybe on IRC.

If you are looking for more samples of other LUG meetings, there are also
BGLUG, NSLUG and GTALUG that I am aware of.

Thanks,