[Discuss] Time for BCLUG to get active

admin info at bclug.ca
Thu Sep 9 03:20:50 EDT 2021

Hey everyone,

It's been quite a year and things have not gone as well as hoped.

Now that things are settling down in my personal life, it's time to
start getting active on BCLUG and I'm interested in when you would be
interested in holding (online) meetings?

VLUG (Victoria LUG) holds them first Saturday of the month, in the morning.

Bay Area LUG (BALUG) holds theirs on the first Sunday, in the morning.

KWLUG holds theirs on the first Monday, in the evening (Eastern Time).

Any interest in attending weekend Jitsi meetings, not too early in the
mornings?

I think that, initially, it could just be an open chat so we could
explore what topics interest us, where our areas of expertise lie, etc.

I'm leaning toward 10:30 on the morning of Saturday, September 25th.

Who's in?

Thanks to everyone who's signed up for this list...