[BCLUG] nextcloud: talk and doc collaboration

Znoteer znoteer at mailbox.org
Fri Nov 4 17:12:04 EDT 2022

Hi,

Started playing with the nextcloud account again after having been away for awhile. I have a couple of questions.

I'll start with the most obvious. Nextcloud is supposed to do talk and messaging. Couldn't find either. I'm assuming that is because it is an optional module that you've opted not to install. If, however, I am just gui-challenged, please let me know how to get to it.

Second, to collaborate on a document with me, does a person need to have an account on your server, or is there some mechanism for my account to grant access to my docs to people without a nextcloud account?

Thanks for setting up the test bed,

--
Znoteer
znoteer at mailbox.org