[BCLUG] Hackers & Linux

jkinney23 at yahoo.ca jkinney23 at yahoo.ca
Sun Jul 10 08:22:53 EDT 2022

 >Got any further links?

Not really. I'm all for FOSS values, Debian has been my main OS for
over a decade, and I do tend to agree with Gabriella Colemans' POV,
but I have been totally uninvolved and just running my own little solo
act trying to help people. I am speaking mostly from my own experience
about the problems that association has caused me. They do mention
some of the problems with authorities and paranoia in that article. The
assumption that I was the next wannabe hacker was almost definitely
the reaction I got from vanlug.