[Discuss] Time for BCLUG to get active

Znoteer znoteer at mailbox.org
Sat Sep 11 16:26:31 EDT 2021

On Sat, Sep 11, 2021 at 12:35:08PM -0700, admin via Discuss wrote:
> Znoteer wrote on 2021-09-10 2:27 a.m.:

[snip]

> > If you are looking for more samples of other LUG meetings, there are also
> > BGLUG, NSLUG and GTALUG that I am aware of.
>
> Did you check out KWLUG?

I've been lurking on the mailing lists of every Canadian LUG I could find
for a few years now including kwlug :) I just didn't name it because you
already had in the OP :P

It's an interesting group.  But, I don't have much time for anything but
local-to-me as far as meetings go.  I did watch the video of the meeting
about the pinephone, though.  It was informative.

I hope some other people chime in here.

--
Znoteer
znoteer at mailbox.org