[BCLUG] Thunderbird -- changes are planned

BCLUG admin at bclug.ca
Fri Feb 10 15:22:42 EST 2023

BCLUG via Discuss wrote on 10/02/2023 11.41:

> but I can't think of anything off the top of my head that I want revamped

Okay, reading the ArsTechnica comments, I'm reminded of something.

Searching for "wedding", I get a gazillion results - one for every
message containing "Wed" as in Wednesday.

Is this just me, or does this happen to anyone else?

Just renamed my `global-messages-db.sqlite` file, see if re-indexing helps.

rb