[Discuss] Aspiring Grumpy Unix Admin

jkinney23 at yahoo.ca jkinney23 at yahoo.ca
Mon Jun 27 08:00:51 EDT 2022

 >I like Ansible, can't speak to the others.  It's easy enough to get
>started with and is backed by RedHat.

LPI was discussing adding one of these to it's exams recently and settled on
Ansible. I've tinkered with all of the above (except Salt) and am working on
Docker skills at the moment. This is not bad advice.

Also, someone mentioned tmux...I'm learning screen right now (and ctags!)
in my APUE course...man Unix has everything! And I can run an entire BSD
lab in virtualbox for the same resources on my poor old core 2 duo that it takes
to run a Slack client. Who needs a GUI?!