[BCLUG] [kwlug-disc] Bargain domain names, don't know for how long

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 16:23:22 EDT 2022

I just renewed(Godaddy) a couple of .com domains for $118.56 + HST for 9
years(13 bucks/yr approx), no added features.
I just registered a new .com for the same price as above for 9 years. A
bare domain, no added features.

I had to push the random chat customer service person to give me the deal
as I threatened to walk -- I asked about the new domain having the same
price as my renewals, the csr balked at first then agreed.  YMMV, but worth
a shot for a .com at least.

Thanks,

Ron S.