[BCLUG] Interesting email about domain expiring - SPF vs SPAM question

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Aug 23 18:39:53 EDT 2022

Quoting BCLUG via Discuss (discuss at lists.bclug.ca):

> Hi Rick,
>
> I like the headers in your messages. Are they from the MUA (email
> client) or the MTA (Exim / postfix)?

:r .muttrc

#### General options and miscellany ####
set realname="Rick Moen"
folder-hook . my_hdr From: "Rick Moen" <rick at linuxmafia.com>
alternates (my_login|my_login_extended|my_nick)(rick at linuxmafia.com|rick at unixmercenary.net|rick at hugin.imat.com)

[snip]

#### Headers ####
set edit_hdrs        # obsolete?
set autoedit         # set: skip To, Subject prompts before composing
#my_hdr Organization: Dis-
#my_hdr Organization: Civilised countries spell it \"organisation\".
my_hdr Organization: If you lived here, you'd be \$HOME already.
my_hdr X-Mas: Bah humbug.
my_hdr X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett
set hdr_format="%4C %Z %[!%y%m%d] %-17.17F (%3l) %s"
ignore *
unignore from date subject to cc reply-to:
unignore organization organisation x-mailer: x-newsreader: x-mailing-list:
unignore posted-to:

[big snip]