[BCLUG] Interesting email about domain expiring - SPF vs SPAM question

BCLUG admin at bclug.ca
Fri Aug 19 20:50:33 EDT 2022

Rick Moen wrote on 2022-08-19 17:03:

>> Rick Moen wrote on 2022-08-18 19:06:
>>> Bonus link:
>>> http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/conspire/2022-August/012144.html
>>>  (in which I chew out a grifter, and talk more about SPF and
>>> DMARC).
>>
>> That was a fun read, and the DMARC record... priceless.
>
> Today's addendum:  He wrote back, complaining of "insult", and
> suggested I find him employment.

I went back and checked, did not realize it was from this month (August
2022).

I always look at mailing list web interfaces and my mind things, "199x -
good ol' days (in some ways)".

Interesting that it's an ongoing saga.

Send him a photo of some scruffy footwear and offer him a nickel.  Bonus
points if the footwear is Blundstones, 'cause I like 'em, and they look
best well-worn.